On Wednesday 20/09/2023, the CLEVERFOOD Project organized an online Workshop as a first activity for the FOOD 2030 Project Collaboration Network that aims to bring together multiple EU-funded projects working on the transformation of the European food systems.
CHORIZO partners attended to the Common Online Workshop and had the opportunity to identify synergies and discuss concrete collaboration opportunities across projects.
During the Workshop, parallel sessions were developed on specific topics of interest:
* Policy and governance for food system transformation
* Innovation, digital tools and sustainability assessment
* Business development, investment and financing
* Education, citizen science and citizen empowerment
* Public engagement and multistakeholder collaboration
* Mass mobilization, communication, and dissemination
Building collaborative communities to pave the way for a fair, healthy, and sustainable food system!